Name of Responsibility: Vanguard acquired an replace on April 7 that was headlined by a change to camo challenges for a number of classes. There was additionally an enormous replace to spawns for 2 CDL maps, in addition to some alterations to attachments. Listed below are the total patch notes from the Vanguard replace.
As Season 2 progresses, Sledgehammer Video games continues to roll out patches to repair a few of the sport’s core points. On April 7, this targeted on camo challenges, which have been a long-lasting difficulty, making a few of them simpler to finish.
This additionally noticed the likes of two Name of Responsibility League maps, Tuscan and Gavutu, see its spawn system get a slight revamp to raised match into the stream of matches.
The devs additionally adjusted an attachment on the Armaguerra 43, in addition to some others weapons. You may see every thing that modified within the newest CoD Vanguard replace right here.
CoD Vanguard April 7 replace: Camos & CDL spawns
An replace has been deployed in #Vanguard!
▪️ Lowered Headshot/Longshot Camo Problem necessities
▪️ Slight changes to spawns on Tuscan and Gavutu
▪️ Repair for Silenced Armaguerra 43 being somewhat too silent
Take a look at the Patch Notes for particulars 👇https://t.co/nB4gvr7EzZ
— Sledgehammer Video games (@SHGames) April 7, 2022
The April 7 replace had a pair details, with the primary being towards camo challenges. When you have performed Vanguard since its launch, then you definitely most likely keep in mind the odd targets wanted to unlock new skins. Now, SHG is making the Headshot and Longshot medal necessities decrease for “a number of” camos.
One other key a part of this targeted on Tuscan and Gavutu, that are each CDL maps. The devs have been testing a brand new spawn system within the Experimental Playlist, and it appears like they’ll carried out some already. For Tuscan, each Management and Hardpoint spawns are being altered barely, whereas Gavutu Management is seeing a change to guard spawners.
Builders additionally fastened the Armaguerra 43 from being utterly silent when utilizing a suppressor in addition to attachments that may stack modifiers.
Vanguard April 7 replace full patch notes
- Foyer Stroll
- Weapons will not be misplaced when a Fight Protect is supplied within the secondary Weapon slot.
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn places to be barely farther from the third hill.
- Adjusted Management preliminary spawn places to be additional again.
- Adjusted Management spawn places to keep away from placing the participant in instant hazard.
- Lowered Headshot and Longshot necessities for a number of Camo Challenges.
- Armaguerra 43 (Submachine Gun)
- Weapon is not utterly silent whereas firing with a Silencer Attachment outfitted.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed Attachment modifiers to stack.